Friday, January 23, 2009

Pack Break: 08-09 Bowman Draft Picks and Stars "Hot Pack"

So this is my first time buying a "hot pack" off of Ebay. I bought a couple others at the same time and probably won't do it again. To me it kind of kills the fun of buying a pack at the store and seeing if I get lucky. I am not a basketball collector at all, so unless I pull a huge rookie auto, if anyone is interested in any of these let me know.

Okay first card.

Yi Jianlan

I don't know much about this guy except that when my home state Bucks drafted him, he wasn't too happy. One mediocre year here and then they send him out to the Nets.



Dwayne Wade Jersey Relic

This is a decent looking one color jersey card. Nothing great and definately doesn't pay for the pack, but I guess it's better than a Ben Gordon jersey. Again if anybody collects these let me know and I will send it to you.




Mike Dunleavy Chrome

What can I say about this guy except that he is a mix between Danny Ferry and Christian Laetner. A decent white forward from Duke who is a journeyman in the NBA.



Brooke Lopez base rookie

I don't know much about this guy. I am sure he will end up being your run of the mill big guy in the NBA.




So the pack was okay, I did get a Dwayne Wade jersey. We will see what happens with the other 2 hot packs I bought, they are both 08 Leaf Rookies and Stars football. I also have a cello of 1984 Topps Football that I will be busting this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment